Flood Insurance

Why should I consider flood insurance?

"Flood damage can happen to you, no matter where your home, apartment or business is located. You can buy flood insurance even if your property is not located in a flood plain. Mortgage lenders, pursuant to federal law, may require homeowners to purchase flood insurance.
Flood insurance can be purchased through licensed property and casualty insurance agents in Pennsylvania to cover almost any building and its contents, including rental property and condominiums. Tenants can buy protection for their belongings as well."


Does my Homeowners or Renters Insurance protect me?

No, standard homeowner's or renter's insurance policies do not cover flood damages.

Anyone is at risk for flood damage. 

"You can live miles away from water and still be a victim of flooding. In fact, nearly 1 in 4 flood insurance claims are paid on policies in low-to-moderate-risk areas. That’s partly because it doesn’t take a major body of water, or even a major storm, to cause a flood. Anything from a broken sewer line to a slow moving rainstorm can cause flooding."


There is a difference

Flood insurance is affordable. 

Depending on the low, moderate or high risk location your property resides in, your insurance policy will vary. 

Generally, physical damage to your building or personal property “directly” caused by a flood is covered by your flood insurance policy

Policies are available to homeowners, condo owners, apartment owners, renters and business owners.

Why We're Different

You may think you want the cheapest insurance you can find, but cheap isn't everything.

While most insurance products are similar in price and function, insurance providers vary when it comes to structuring a policy tailored to you..

There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all insurance policy when it comes to your automobile.

Contact us today, and we'll help you protect what matters most.

Request a Quote

Thank you!